In this article:
How to find the links of your social networks from:
Here is how you will find your links for your different social networks. These are the links you will need to add to the settings of your account or directly in the social network block in your template or draft.
- Go to Twitter.com and log into your organization's account.
- In the menu at your left, click the Profile icon to access your Twitter page
- Copy the URL of this page.
- Go to google.com and log into your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select "Google + profile"
- Your link will be in the navigation bar of your browser. If you didn't set up a custom address, your link will be a long string of random numbers.
- Go to pinterest.com and log into your account.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right of the page.
- Your link will be in the navigation bar of your browser.
For your personal account OR if you opened an account for your company
- Go to facebook.com and log into your account
- Click on the padlock with three lines at the top right of your screen. At the bottom of the menu, click on "Show more settings".
- Click on "General" (the first on top left). Your link will be in the field labeled "Username".
On a page you manage
- Go to facebook.com and connect to your account
- Select the small arrow on the right of the padlock icon. A list of your pages will appear.
- Select the page you want to link
- The link of your page will be in the navigation bar of your browser.
For your personnal profile
- Go to Linkedin.com and log into your account
- Click on the "Profile" link on the top of the page<
- The link to your profile will be underneath your profile picture.
For a business profile
- Go to linkedin.com and log into your account
- Place your mouse on "interests" and click "Companies" and do a search with your company name
- Click "Home". The url in the navigation bar of your browser will be the one to use to link your account.
- Go to youtube.com and log into your account
- Select, in the menu on the left, the "My channel" option
- Your link tou your youtube channel is in the navigation bar of your browser
- Go to instagram.com and log into your account
- Click on the icon on the top right corner representing a character
- The link of your instagram account will be in the navigation bar of your browser.